New Post has been published on The Newsin

New Post has been published on http://www.thenewsin.com/games/harley-quinn-is-reason-to-reserve-batman-arkham-knight/
Harley Quinn is reason to reserve Batman Arkham Knight
Book a game before launch day increasingly less sense. In fact, I find only two reasons why I do it: either it is a collector’s edition that you are afraid of running out or are someone who prefer a man with a package in his hands (maybe I should have written another way) will deliver it to your house the same day as you exit you have not removed the pajama yet. Both are good options, of course.
But what I am is that unless the game a mega launch, it is unlikely that any version runs on the same day it lands in stores. I’ve been tested several times and none of the occasions when I’ve gone to the store the day of launch of a game (no reserve) have had problems in acquiring it. Now many will come and tell me that they happened to them many times opposite and perhaps mine is pure luck or what not, but I do not think it’s something that always happens.
Now downloadable games usually bring some codes if the reserves, as compensation for players who buy the first day. Okay, is a detail which is welcome, but in most cases no longerchorraditas very minimum that often dont realize what they are when you put the game.Okay that regaléis me a new skin but hey, just compensates me more buy the game in a couple of months for less money but not me that extra costume so cool to come.
 Yes I Am reason to book a game
Fortunately in this industry there are always exceptions and some are very good. We can find one of the last cases in Final Fantasy Type 0 HD , which came with the demo ofFinal Fantasy XV under the arm if we reserved the game before launch. It’s such a good idea that many users probably booked and play the demo were purchased before the Type 0.
Another good case can be found in the next Batman Arkham Knight , whereRocksteadywill provide all those who book a DLC featuring Harley Quinn totally free. It is not going to just try we can control this very nice girl in some way secondary game, but have their own history where we go rescue Poison Ivy to trigger the events that give rise to the main adventure game. A DLC good, as they should be all.
 
It reminds me much the same thing also did Rocksteady in Batman Arkham City (the latter who developed them) that if you remember also came with a DLC starringCatwoman , who had their own missions that were interspersed between Batman in the main story, all short in terms of quality. I guess this DLC Harley Quinn will become something similar and I’m clapping his ears for it.
Clearly, companies are interested we book the games to make our purchase from day one, but some do it effortlessly . Give me strong reasons and I will without hesitation, but if the only reason I have to do is a possible fear of running out or run out of a cute hat for my character … because it will be no physical and digital stores where choose if a run out.Applause for Rocksteady, one for Batman Arkham Knight and another to get that already has made ​​my reservation.
Batman Arkham Knight, Batman Arkham Knight 2015, Batman Arkham Knight Wallpaper, Harley Quinn #BatmanArkhamKnight, #BatmanArkhamKnight2015, #BatmanArkhamKnightWallpaper, #HarleyQuinn