New Post has been published on The Newsin

New Post has been published on http://www.thenewsin.com/celebrity/avril-lavigne-opens-up-about-lyme-disease-diagnosis/
Avril Lavigne Opens Up About Lyme Disease Diagnosis
Singer Avril Lavigne has announced what exactly is going on with her. She has the Lyme disease.
She tells Wednesday to People .
A long time the doctors did not know what exactly was wrong. “I could barely eat and I did not even have the strength to go swimming,” she says. “I really did not know what was going on.”
Eventually Lavigne told they have Lyme disease. “I really had no idea that an insect bite could cause this. I finally five months in bed.”
New music
The singer has been compared to last year in his own words quite recovered. “I’m 80 percent improved. There will be new music,” Lavigne says about the song Fly , published this month.
Avril Lavigne, Avril Lavigne 2015, Avril Lavigne News #AvrilLavigne, #AvrilLavigne2015, #AvrilLavigneNews